Ten Madison Travelling 2007
Ten Madison - Travelling (2007)
�I make music just as I fancy it, I don�t care if it cracks and rustles sometimes, it`s part of the music. I try to make my own sound�.
Peter Juergens knows what he wants. Success and wealth only get little of his attention. Maybe some coevals may call this attitude arrogant, but they�re wrong. The likeable striking head�s solely aim is to touch people�s soul with his art. Whether clubsound or chillout doesn�t really bother him. His formula for success is to handle music as a snapshot of what one just feels. Frisky or experimental, driving or progressive, groovy or funky: It�s hard for Peter Juergens to explicitly define his music. But that�s no surprise, because the multi-talent from Unna baffles himself again and again with his versatility.
Under his pseudonym Ten Madison (Millennium Rec.) he can look back on five successful chillout-LP�s, every single one rave reviewed by the critics and reverently adored by the fans. But putting him into the ambient category wouldn�t cope with his musical talent as well as his irrepressible lust to produce.
As �Peter Gun� he successfully provides the four-to-the-floor oriented club area for years now and thrilled numerous fans and critics with the albums �Pressure Point� and �Thicker than Blood�. His remixography shines with works for top acts like The KLF, Nalin & Kane, Proper Filthy Naughty, Da Hool, Tocadisco or Oliver Klein.
Download fron rapidsare:
Ten Madison - Travelling
download file now