The Best Xbox one Headset
Looking for the best headset or earphone for Xbox one? Take a look Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Seven Pro Premium Gaming Headset with Superhuman Hearing for Xbox One (TBS-2228-01) Ear Force Headset Audio Controller Plus - All-new Plus features audio customization tools like Superhuman Hearing Mode and Game and Mic Presets to go with Mic Monitoring and game and chat volume controls. Superhuman Hearing Mode - Use Superhuman Hearing Mode to pinpoint quiet audio cues like enemy footsteps and weapon reloads. Game & Mic Presets - Selectable game presets to customize your sound (Natural Sound, Bass Booster, Bass & Treble Booster and Vocal Booster) and environmental mic presets you can set based on room noise levels (Quiet, Normal & Loud rooms) Astounding Sound Quality - Amazing sound quality from premium 50mm Neodymium Speakers tuned for Xbox One. Stop SHOUTING! - Use Variable Mic Monitoring to adjust the level of your own voice in the headset so you do not have to shout.

Raise your game on Xbox One with the Ear Force XO SEVEN Pro featuring the new Ear Force Headset Audio Controller Plus which adds Superhuman Hearing, Game and Mic Presets, Mic Monitoring and more! Whether you are on the MLG Pro Circuit or just want to be, the XO SEVEN Pro has the tournament-grade durability, amazing sound quality and features you need to win. Plus, with the included Mobile Cable with In-Line Mic, the XO SEVEN Pro will be your headset of choice for mobile calls, music and gaming on the go.
These headphones are amazing. First, they are VERY comfortable, so wearing them for a long time is fine. They band extends and the ear cups swivel, which makes it really comfortable. They also work very well to keep outside noise out. I took it over to my friends and compared his headset (a HUD I think it was?) to this and he now hates his set. We both agree that the Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Seven Pro Premium has some amazing features. Mic monitoring is excellent, and lets everyone hear you better without having to raise your voice....though sometimes I cannot help it.
The headset audio controller also has game and chat volume mix, master volume and mic mute controls that are very useful. "Super human" hearing is a great feature that lets you hear subtle sounds like footsteps and reloads that could make the difference between life and death. This is probably the best feature (and there are a lot of great features)! It really made a difference while we were playing. This is something you have to experience!!! The audio controller is easy to use with buttons that are responsive and intuitive.
Listening to music is also great, and the sound is crisp without being too sharp. Bass is excellent, and they rival my high-end Monster headphones with a more comfort! I have not used this for phone calls, but have used them to watch movies on my ipad while the kids are watching TV, and again, the sound is excellent. I will also be using them when I travel. I suspect it will do great on the plane when I fly. Even with volume at half, I did not hear any distracting noise. It is especially great on the train! It is easy to immerse yourself in whatever you are playing/listening to.
It seems very well made with good quality material. Extending the headband is easy but it also does not slip back easily. Adjust it and thats where it will stay.
Product Link
Hover your mouse over the image
to see product previews
I am very happy with XO Seven Pro Premium.
download file now